[Read time: 1-2 mins]
We hope you’re all keeping in shape, and your Winter training plans are working for you!
With the short days, and long hours at work, along with everything else, it’s really easy to get down in the dumps around this time of year.
That’s why as well as training advice, we hope we can offer some good all round advice.
Top tips to keep a Positive Mental Attitude (PMA) this Winter:
1. Only use positive words: It doesn’t help if you are always saying “can’t”.
2. Believe you will succeed: If you believe it, you’re halfway to doing it!
3. List the reasons why you want to succeed: If you’re feeling down, and you’re struggling, a list you can look at to remind you of why you’re working so hard always helps.
4. Forgive yourself: Don’t dwell on the past – focus on the future.
5. Remember things could be worse: No matter how hard things get they could always be worse.
Above all, make sure you’ve got the right kit to help you succeed! Visit www.nolabelfitness.co.uk for the best speed ropes for Double Under’s and Kiniseology Tape to help your recovery.